Samuel Stevenson & Sons was founded in 1886 and is the longest established Architectural Practice in Northern Ireland. Originally based in Royal Avenue, Belfast the Practice now operates from offices bought in 1972 in Greenwood Avenue, Belfast. To remain successful over such a long period of time the Practice has had to adapt to changing market demands and procurement methods whilst steadfastly pursuing a policy of professionalism to Clients and Consultants alike.
The firm is a medium sized practice with three qualified Architectural Directors, Peter Niblock, Mark Reid and Suzanne McCoy.
In deliberately avoiding a ‘house style’ Samuel Stevenson and Sons offers a flexible approach to the design process, free of preconceptions, resulting in tailored designs to meet the most exacting requirements of individual Clients.
We have our own in–house Integrated Management System in accordance with BS ISO 9001:2008, BS ISO 1400:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 which is audited biannually by SGS United Kingdom limited.